Aluminum coil is a kind of metal sheet, which is melted from aluminum ingots, plus different alloys, processed into aluminum coils by casting or hot rolling, cold rolling, annealing, and cross-cutting. Aluminum coils have low density, light weight, and easy handling. It can be strengthened, plasticity, good thermal conductivity. Therefore, it is widely used in power plants and chemical plants for pipe insulation, heat exchangers, evaporators, heating appliances, cooking utensils, etc.
Standard for aluminum coils
Comparison of Chinese and foreign implementation standards for aluminum coils:
China: GB/T 3880-2006 /GB/T 28904-2012
American Standard: ASTM B209
Japanese standard: JIS H4000-2006
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- LUYU wheel loader manufacturer in China
- Galvanized steel pipe price list philippines
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- List of seamless pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
- Stainless steel tube tolerance chart
- Schedule 10 Stainless steel pipe chart
- Phone : +8618663503588
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp : +8618663503588
- Office address: China Construction Jinxiu Plaza, Jinan, Shandong.
- Factory address: Huitong logistics park, Liaocheng, Shandong.