Aluminum alloy is the most widely used non-ferrous metal structural material in industry, and it has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automobile, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding and chemical industries. With the rapid development of science and technology and industrial economy in recent years, the demand for aluminum tubes and aluminum alloy tubes is increasing. The production process of aluminum tubes generally adopts the production process of ingot heating-extrusion-finishing, for heat-treating aluminum alloys that can be strengthened, quenching-aging treatment is also required. For cemented carbide and high-magnesium aluminum alloy pipes, the first production process is extruding the tube blank, cold rolling, and then drawing the finished product.
Standard for aluminum tubes
Comparison of Chinese and foreign implementation standards for aluminum tubes:
China: GB/T 3190-1996
American Standard: ASTM AA/UNS
German standard: DIN 1725-1-1986
Japanese standard: JIS H4100-1999
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- LUYU wheel loader manufacturer in China
- Galvanized steel pipe price list philippines
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- List of seamless pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
- Stainless steel tube tolerance chart
- Schedule 10 Stainless steel pipe chart
- Phone : +8618663503588
- Email : email@example.com
- WhatsApp : +8618663503588
- Office address: China Construction Jinxiu Plaza, Jinan, Shandong.
- Factory address: Huitong logistics park, Liaocheng, Shandong.