Aluminum plate refers to aluminum material with a thickness of 0.2mm or more to 500mm or less, a width of 200mm or more, and a length of 16m or less, called aluminum sheet or aluminum plate.
Aluminum plate refers to the rectangular plate formed by rolling aluminum ingot, which is divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, medium-thick aluminum plate, and pattern aluminum plate.
Standard for aluminum plate
Comparison of Chinese and foreign implementation standards for aluminum plates:
China: GB/T 3880-2006.
American Standard: ASTM B209.
Japanese standard: JIS H4000-2006.
Aluminum plates use
Commonly used in: lighting, solar reflector, architectural appearance, interior decoration, ceiling, wall, aluminum alloy door and window materials, etc.
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- LUYU wheel loader manufacturer in China
- Galvanized steel pipe price list philippines
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- List of seamless pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
- Stainless steel tube tolerance chart
- Schedule 10 Stainless steel pipe chart
- Phone : +8618663503588
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp : +8618663503588
- Office address: China Construction Jinxiu Plaza, Jinan, Shandong.
- Factory address: Huitong logistics park, Liaocheng, Shandong.