Copper tube is a kind of non-ferrous metal tube, often divided into brass tube and red copper tube, which are pressed and drawn seamless tubes. Copper pipes have the characteristics of good electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, and are the main materials for electrical and heat-dissipating accessories of electronic products. They have become the first choice for modern contractors to install water pipes, heating and cooling pipes in all residential commercial buildings. Copper pipe has strong corrosion resistance and is not easy to oxidize.
Uses of copper pipes: copper pipes are easy to bend, twist, crack, and break, and are resistant to frost heave and impact. They are also hard in texture, not easy to corrode, and are resistant to high temperatures and high pressures. They can be used in many environment. Now generally used as copper pipes for electrical appliances, copper pipes for refrigeration, high-pressure resistant copper pipes, corrosion-resistant copper pipes, copper pipes for connection, copper pipes for waterways, copper pipes for electric heating, copper pipes for industrial use.
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- LUYU wheel loader manufacturer in China
- Galvanized steel pipe price list philippines
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- List of seamless pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
- Stainless steel tube tolerance chart
- Schedule 10 Stainless steel pipe chart
- Phone : +8618663503588
- Email : email@example.com
- WhatsApp : +8618663503588
- Office address: China Construction Jinxiu Plaza, Jinan, Shandong.
- Factory address: Huitong logistics park, Liaocheng, Shandong.