Copper wire refers to a wire drawn from a hot-rolled copper rod without annealing (but a smaller size wire may require intermediate annealing). It can be used for weaving nets, cables, copper brush filters, etc.
Standards for copper wire
Comparison table of Chinese and foreign implementation standards for copper wire
National standard: GB/T 3953--2009
American Standard: ASTM B224-2014
Japanese standard: JIS C 3102-1984
German standard: DIN EN 12166-1998
Characteristics and uses of Copper wire
Copper wire has the same high strength limit, elastic limit, yield limit and fatigue limit as special steel, and at the same time has high electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, high hardness, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, good casting performance, and non-magnetic. It has the characteristics of non-sparking and impact, which is widely used in mold manufacturing, machinery, electronics and other industries.
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- Top 10 steel pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
- Stainless steel tube tolerance chart
- Schedule 10 Stainless steel pipe chart
- Hot dipped galvanized pipe philippines
- How to heat treat stainless steel pipe fittings?