Pure copper has good electrical conductivity and is widely used in the manufacture of wires, cables, brushes, etc.; it has good thermal conductivity and is often used to manufacture magnetic instruments and meters that must be protected from magnetic interference, such as compasses and aviation instruments; excellent plasticity, It is easy to be processed by hot pressing and cold pressing, and can be made into copper materials such as tubes, rods, wires, strips, strips, plates, and foils.
The copper products we sell are as follows: copper tubes, copper plates, copper rods, copper strips, copper wires, and copper foils. Main materials: H62, H65, H68, H70, H80, H90, C2600, C2680, C2700, C5210, C5191, C51000, QBe2.0, C1100, T2, etc.
Most of our products are sold to these regions
South American market: Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, Peru, etc;
Southeast Asian market: Brunei, Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, etc;
South African market: Zimbabwe, Botswana, Eswatini, Mozambique, etc.
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- Top 10 steel pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
- Stainless steel tube tolerance chart
- Schedule 10 Stainless steel pipe chart
- Hot dipped galvanized pipe philippines
- How to heat treat stainless steel pipe fittings?