Stainless steel pipe fitting
Stainless steel pipe fitting (Pipe fitting) is a general term for the parts and components that play the role of connection, control, change of direction, diversion, sealing, support, etc. In the pipeline system, the interconnected pipe fittings include: flanges, pipe clamps, clamps, etc.Change direction pipe fittings: elbows. Pipe fittings that change the size of the pipe diameter: reducer (reducing pipe), reducing elbows. Pipe fittings to increase pipeline branches: tee, four-way. Pipe sealing pipe fittings: gasket, flange blind plates, pipe plugs, blind plates, heads. Pipe fixed pipe fittings: snap rings, towing hooks, lifting rings, brackets, brackets, pipe clamps, etc.
Chinese and foreign implementation standards for stainless steel pipe fittings:
National standard: GB12459 steel butt welded seamless pipe fittings.
American Standard: ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME/ANSI B16.11, ASME B16.28, MSS SP-43.
Japanese standard: JIS B2311, JIS B2312, JIS B2313, JIS B2316.
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- Top 10 steel pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
- Stainless steel tube tolerance chart
- Schedule 10 Stainless steel pipe chart
- Hot dipped galvanized pipe philippines
- How to heat treat stainless steel pipe fittings?