Stainless steel pipe
Stainless steel pipe is a hollow long round steel, which is widely used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, mechanical instrumentation and other industrial pipelines and mechanical structural parts. In addition, when the bending and torsion strength are the same, the weight is lighter, so it is widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structures. It is also often used as furniture and kitchen utensils. There are also stainless steel pipes: industrial stainless steel pipes, decorative stainless steel pipes, medical stainless steel pipes, and aviation stainless steel pipes.
Stainless steel pipe domestic and foreign implementation standards.
China: GB/T14975-2002 GB/T14976-2002. GB13296-91. GB9948-88.
United States: ASTM A269A312 / A312M A213 / A213M A376 / A376M A511.
Japan: JISG3463. JIGS3448. JIS3459.
Germany: DIN17456 DIN17458.
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Shandong Haili Pipeline Technology Co., Ltd
- Senmo Machinery beer equipment company
- LUYU wheel loader manufacturer in China
- Galvanized steel pipe price list philippines
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- List of seamless pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines