Stainless steel plate
Stainless steel sheet refers to a steel plate resistant to corrosion by weak media such as atmosphere, steam and water, while acid-resistant steel plate refers to a steel plate resistant to corrosion by chemical corrosive media such as acid, alkali, and salt. The stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, and is resistant to corrosion by acids, alkaline gases, solutions and other media.
Stainless steel plate Chinese and foreign implementation standards.
National Standard: GB/T3280-2009 Stainless Steel Cold Rolled Steel Plate and Strip.
GB/T4237-2009 Stainless Steel Hot-rolled Steel Plates and Strips.
Japanese standard: JIS G4304-2005 hot rolled stainless steel plate, sheet and steel strip.
JIS G4305-2005 cold rolled stainless steel plate, sheet and steel strip.
ASTM A240/240M-10 pressure vessel and general purpose heat-resistant steel plate, sheet and steel strip.
ASTM A240-05 stainless steel plate.
Stainless steel plates are the most common in our lives, ranging from household utensils, indoor piping, water heaters, and bathtubs, as large as auto parts, medical machinery, building materials, chemistry, food industry, textile industry, and dairy industry.
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Senmo Machinery beer equipment company
- LUYU wheel loader manufacturer in China
- Galvanized steel pipe price list philippines
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- List of seamless pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
- Stainless steel tube tolerance chart
- Phone : +8618663503588
- Email : email@example.com
- WhatsApp : +8618663503588
- Office address: China Construction Jinxiu Plaza, Jinan, Shandong.
- Factory address: Huitong logistics park, Liaocheng, Shandong.