Stainless steel rod
Stainless steel rod is a type of profile, which refers to a profile with a uniform circular cross section and a straight length, generally about 6 meters in length. According to the production process, it can be divided into three types: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. According to the surface delivery state, it can be divided into light circle and black rod. Smooth round: refers to the smooth surface that is processed by cold rolling, peeling or cold drawing polishing. Black bar: refers to the round steel without the oxide layer on the surface after direct hot rolling, forging or annealing.
Stainless steel rod Chinese and foreign implementation standards:
National standard: GB/T1220-2007 stainless steel bar implementation standard.
American Standard: ASTM A484/A484M-88 General requirements for stainless and heat-resistant steel bars, billets and forgings.
ASTM A276-2008 Specification for Stainless and Heat-Resistant Steel Bars and Sections.
Japanese standard: JIS G 4303-1998 stainless steel rod.
JIS G 4318-1998 cold processed stainless steel rod.
JIS G 4311-1991 heat-resistant steel bar.
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- LUYU wheel loader manufacturer in China
- Galvanized steel pipe price list philippines
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- List of seamless pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
- Stainless steel tube tolerance chart
- Schedule 10 Stainless steel pipe chart
- Phone : +8618663503588
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp : +8618663503588
- Office address: China Construction Jinxiu Plaza, Jinan, Shandong.
- Factory address: Huitong logistics park, Liaocheng, Shandong.