Pre coated galvanized steel coil（PPGI）
Pre coated galvanized steel coil(ppgi), also known as pre-coated steel or color-coated steel coil, is a product made of hot-dip galvanized steel sheet, hot-dip galvanized steel sheet, electro-galvanized steel sheet, etc. As the substrate, after surface cooling, pickling, and pretreatment afterwards, apply one or several layers of organic coating on the surface, and then bake and cure. The color-coated steel coil is light in weight, beautiful in appearance, good in corrosion resistance, and can be processed directly.
The colors are generally divided into gray, sea blue, brick red, etc., which are mainly used in industries such as advertising, construction, decoration, home appliances, home appliances, furniture, and transportation. The coatings used for color coated steel coils are based on the environment in which the resin is selected, such as polyester silicon modified polyester, polyvinyl chloride plastisols, polyvinylidene chloride, etc.
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- Top 10 steel pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
- Stainless steel tube tolerance chart
- Schedule 10 Stainless steel pipe chart
- Hot dipped galvanized pipe philippines
- How to heat treat stainless steel pipe fittings?