Carbon steel plate
Carbon steel sheet refers to the flat steel made by pouring molten steel and then rolled by multiple rolling mills.
The thickness of the steel plate can be divided into thin steel plate <4 mm (the thinnest 0.2 mm), medium-thick steel plate 4-60 mm, and extra-thick steel plate 60 ~115 mm. The width of the thin plate is 500~1500mm, the width of the thick is 600~3000mm. According to steel types, there are ordinary steel, high-quality steel, alloy steel, spring steel, stainless steel, tool steel, etc. According to different uses, it can be divided into cold-formed steel, car structural steel, corrosion-resistant structural steel, mechanical structural steel, etc.
Carbon steel plate refers to carbon steel with less than 0.8% carbon.
Including high carbon steel, medium carbon steel and low carbon steel. This kind of steel contains less sulfur, phosphorus and non-metallic inclusions than carbon structural steel, and has mechanical properties Relatively good, carbon structural steel and low-alloy steel are often used in the production of steel structure welding, small steel parts, ships, vehicles and containers, so they are widely used in manufacturing industries such as bridges, construction, machinery, and pressure vessels.
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Senmo Machinery beer equipment company
- LUYU wheel loader manufacturer in China
- Galvanized steel pipe price list philippines
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- List of seamless pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
- Stainless steel tube tolerance chart
- Phone : +8618663503588
- Email : email@example.com
- WhatsApp : +8618663503588
- Office address: China Construction Jinxiu Plaza, Jinan, Shandong.
- Factory address: Huitong logistics park, Liaocheng, Shandong.