It refers to the flat steel that is poured by molten steel and then rolled by multiple rolling mills after cooling. The rectangular shape can be directly rolled or cut from a wide steel strip.
The thickness of the steel plate can be divided into thin steel plate <4 mm (the thinnest 0.2 mm), medium-thick steel plate 4-60 mm, and extra-thick steel plate 60-115 mm. The width of the thin plate is 500~1500mm; the width of the thick is 600~3000mm. According to steel types, there are ordinary steel, high-quality steel, alloy steel, spring steel, stainless steel, tool steel, etc.
Common steel plates can be divided into different materials and properties: ordinary carbon structural steel, low alloy steel, alloy steel, boiler and pressure vessel steel plate, corrosion-resistant steel plate, steel plate for bridge, steel plate for blast furnace shell, steel plate for mold , Wear-resistant steel, steel plates for shipbuilding and oil production platforms, carbon structural steel plates, galvanized steel plates, color-coated steel plates, weather-resistant steel plates, Cowden steel plates, etc.
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- LUYU wheel loader manufacturer in China
- Galvanized steel pipe price list philippines
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- List of seamless pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
- Stainless steel tube tolerance chart
- Schedule 10 Stainless steel pipe chart
- Phone : +8618663503588
- Email : email@example.com
- WhatsApp : +8618663503588
- Office address: China Construction Jinxiu Plaza, Jinan, Shandong.
- Factory address: Huitong logistics park, Liaocheng, Shandong.