Purchase and install custom 90° stainless steel elbow LDY-PY 39
- HDT steel
- Delivery time
- 7-15 days
- payment method
- T/T L/C
- Product customization
- Sales type of goods
- Warehouse stock
- Goods settlement method
- Settlement by actual weight
- Packing method
- Wooden case, 20GP / 40GP container，Customers custom
What is stainless steel fittings
Stainless steel fittings are a kind of pipe fittings. They are made of stainless steel, so they are called stainless steel pipe fittings. Stainless steel elbows are used in places where pipe fittings turn; stainless steel pipe fittings are a general term for various stainless steel pipe connection workpieces, which can be divided into different categories according to shape, use, connection method, etc. It has the characteristics of easy installation, high performance and durability, and is widely used in various pipeline construction and installation.
Stainless Steel Elbow Vs Carbon Steel Elbow
The main difference between stainless steel elbow and carbon steel elbow is the difference in material. The chemical composition it contains will keep the surface of the elbow from rusting and corrosion for a long time. The strength and toughness index of stainless steel are the best among all kinds of steel, and its most prominent advantage is corrosion resistance. Stainless steel must be used in highly corrosive occasions such as chemical papermaking, and the cost is high.
Stainless steel elbow angle
In piping systems, elbows are pipe fittings that change the direction of piping. According to the angle, there are three most commonly used ones: 45° and 90° and 180°. In addition, according to the needs of the project, other abnormal angle elbows such as 60° are also included. 90° stainless steel elbow is mainly used as a connecting pipe fitting in pipeline installation, which is used for the connection of pipeline bends. Connect two pipes with the same or different nominal diameters to make a 90° turn.
Center to End 45°Elbow Long
Center to End 90°Elbow
Center to End 90°Elbow Short
Center to Center 180°Elbow Long
Center to Center 180°Elbow Short
Back to Face
Back to Face
How to Install Stainless Steel Elbow
l l During installation, the stainless steel elbow can be directly installed on the pipeline according to the connection method, and installed according to the position of use. In general, it can be installed anywhere in the pipeline. But it needs to be sealed to prevent leakage and affect the normal operation of the pipeline.
l l When the ball valve, globe valve and gate valve with stainless steel elbow are used, they are only fully open or fully closed, and are not used to adjust the flow, so as to avoid sealing.
l lStainless steel elbows stored for a long time should be inspected regularly, and the exposed processing surfaces should be kept clean, cleaned of dirt, and neatly stored in a ventilated and dry place indoors. It is strictly forbidden to store them in the open air. Always keep the stainless steel elbow dry and ventilated, keep the device clean and tidy, and store it according to the accurate storage method.
About Custom Stainless Steel Elbow
1. The stainless steel elbow has excellent mechanical properties, excellent wear resistance and a dense and chromium-rich oxide film on the surface, which makes the stainless steel elbow have good corrosion resistance in all water quality including soft water.
2. Stainless steel elbow can be 100% recycled, high temperature resistance, good insulation performance, safe and hygienic, smooth inner wall, low water resistance, stainless steel elbow can work for a long time between -270 degrees Celsius to 400 degrees Celsius.
3. The thermal insulation performance of stainless steel elbow is 24 times that of copper pipe, which reduces heat loss; it is especially suitable for hot water transportation, which will not cause environmental pollution, green and environmental protection, and is conducive to sustainable development.
4. Stainless steel elbows not only play a good supporting role, but also can carry out long-distance transmission of liquid and gaseous substances; this can improve industrial production efficiency and make people's lives more comfortable; stainless steel elbows are also suitable for many fields. Infrastructure construction, therefore, stainless steel elbows are very common in life.
Precautions for purchasing stainless steel elbows
1. Material: The materials of stainless steel elbows are divided into many kinds. The most commonly used ones are 304 and 316. 316 has more Mo elements than 304 chemical elements, so the high temperature resistance of 316 is also stronger than that of 304. This is in appearance. It is difficult to distinguish, and the price difference is relatively large. Many stainless steel elbow manufacturers will use potions to distinguish them when choosing raw materials, but there will be errors. The best way is to use a professional spectrometer to detect, which is highly accurate and convenient.
2. Size: Most buyers do not have technical support to detect product size. Take the most common 90-degree stainless steel elbow as an example, normal R=1.5D, but most of the molds used by many manufacturers in the market are 1.25D, don’t look This 0.25D, there is a gap in the weight of the blanking material, which means that many manufacturers make non-standard ones, which are shorter than the standard size. This should be paid attention to when purchasing. Of course, it is not excluded to purchase special non-standard ones.
3. Wall thickness: Before the stainless steel elbow leaves the factory, a caliper will be used to measure the wall thickness. Although it meets the standard after the inspection, the wall thickness of the back arc is insufficient. This is because the wall will be reduced in the elbow pushing. If the 114X3.5 elbow will basically use 114X4 thick steel pipes to produce. In this way, the thickness of the stainless steel elbow produced is sufficient.
If you want to ask anything just fill in the form below and send us. We will contact you within 12 hours.
Write a review
- Carbon steel pipe
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- Top 10 steel pipe manufacturers in world
- Stainless Steel hs code
- Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
- Stainless steel tube tolerance chart
- Schedule 10 Stainless steel pipe chart
- Hot dipped galvanized pipe philippines
- How to heat treat stainless steel pipe fittings?